Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Making Money With Affiliate Marketing

For anyone who has ever thought about opening their own shopping mall, affiliate marketing may be the answer. Being able to open a facility with several different stores offering a diverse range of products can invite a wide assortment of visitors. In order to attract tenants to the mall, instead of charging them rent, try collecting a percentage of their gross sales and see how fast the stores fill up with qualified tenants.

Be careful when signing deals as there will also be some fly-by-night companies wanting to set up shop in the mall as well as some offering goods and services that may not meet the standards of the community in which the mall is located, likely driving potential customers away to other shopping centers. All the mall owner has to do is advertise its opening and offer marketing help to the tenants in order to bring traffic through the front door and into the mall shops and the business will soon be booking for everyone.

This has worked well in many brick and mortar shopping malls, except for the part about the free rent and the store owners do not pay a percentage of their sales back to the mall owner. With an online shopping mall and affiliate marketing, anyone who can set up a website can own their own shopping mall. Many different stores under one roof and the mall owner collecting commission on every sale of every store.

This is how affiliate marketing works. Store allow affiliates to post ads on their website and if a customer comes into their store by way of that website, they pay a commission on the sale. An online shopping mall can create a unique opportunity to create several streams of income, providing the owner maintains the store cleanly and seasonally correct. Affiliate ads will have offer timely merchandise from quality online stores of the visitors will stop showing up.

Additionally, the online mall owner will have to keep the site fresh and marketed online and possibly offline as well, to draw as many visitors as possible. Making sure the online stores owners live up to their end of the bargain with the customers will also help maintain the integrity of the mall. Mall owners have to watch every store carefully to make sure the ads they are running in the mall remain current.

If a store is not drawing visitors from inside the mall or after several months there have been no sales from the store despite a large number of visitors, the mall owner has the choice to stay the course and hope it gets better or canceling their deal and finding another online retailer to take its place. With no advertising costs, most businesses are open to affiliating with an online shopping center.

However, a shopping mall that offers 20 or more shops that specialize in the same type of merchandise will probably be confusing to the customers and non-productive to most of the store owners. They may not want to be under the same roof as the others and ask to be removed from the online real estate.



Copyright © Thomas See

FREE Making Money AudioVideo Tutorial To Sign up: http://makingmoneyguru.com/ezine

4 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

Hi my name is John Salamon, I'm a professional blogger though when I'm not blogging I love helping other aspiring bloggers, bringing their blogging adventures to the next level.

If I have caught your interest, please feel free to visit my site for some very valuable information, tips, trick and tools to increase your blogging success!

Feel free to drop me a line if you think I could help you.

Blue Fox Marketing

John said...

Nice blog! Some every engaging content, though could use some nice images to break up the text.

This blog would convert nicely to the Wordpress platform!

Congratulations on a solid Blog

Celina Gomez said...

Appreciation is the key to doing more. That is why I have taken some time out to thank someone who cured me of my 5 years of HSV problem. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my marital life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for a solution and I came across a post of Dr. SAKURA and how he has been helping people of the same problem I quickly contacted him and told him all I have been facing in my life. He told me how to get his product and how to take it after everything. I found out that all was now okay with me and that my HSV problem was gone. That is why I have come out today to say thank you to Dr. SAKURA. if you need cure for HIV/AIDS, parvovirus, Herpes, Cancer, high blood pressure or Diabetes of all types you can contact him on his email drsakuraspellalter@gmail.com